40 years of experience in mold making and we keep going!
It all started back in 1981! Mr. Konstantinos Haralampidis having already gained solid foundation in tool making, established a small tool-shop in Thessaloniki.
The product portfolio included cutting, forming and progressive tools, injection molds and die casting molds, in order to satisfy our partners need for a complete service.
Very soon HARCO distinguished itself for its quality, its reliability and the precision of its constructions, thanks to its exceptional Know – How as well as the state of art machines and software, in which we have been continually invested.
HARCO history milestones are:
- 1981: Company establishment
- 1999: Moving to our current location in new and modern private-owned facilities 1300m2
- 2000: Renaming in HARCO Die & Mold Manufacture
- 2007: Certification of our Quality Management System according to the international standard to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- 2014: Facility expansion (totally ~2300m2)
- 2018: Facility expansion (totally ~2700 m2)